Accidents at work compensation
Every employer in this country must obtain insurance to compensate employees injured at work. If you have suffered injury through an accident at work then you will be claiming against this insurance policy rather than directly against your employers. Every employer must ensure that you have a safe place to work. This includes maintaining all work equipment, ensuring adequate training for any jobs you undertake and also liability for any injuries caused to you by other employees. Please don’t be worried about making a claim since that is why your employers have insurance. Let us guide you through the process and let us assist you in putting things right.
If you suffered injury due to an accident at work we can:-
- Arrange physiotherapy and any other necessary treatment for you.
- Assist you through the claims process to ensure you receive the optimal level of damages.
Claims can still be made:-
- If your employer has ceased trading.
- If you were partly responsible for the accident.
- If there were no witnesses to the accident.
We have extensive knowledge of the claims process. Helping you make a claim is what we are here for. If you are worried about any aspect of the claims process then please speak to us.
Got a query? Please contact us.